To Disable Messages from Extendware (and other Messages, in general)
- Go to Extendware -> Message Inbox and click "Update Messages"
- Or you can delete the message and the notice will disappear.
To Permanently Disable Messages from Extendware
- Go to Extendware -> Manage Extensions -> Extendware Core -> Configure -> Messaging under "Miscellaneous" fieldset is an option called "General Messages".
- Flip that to Disabled.
To Delete or Disable any Individual Extendware Message
- Go to Extendware -> MessageInbox and click the checkbox next to it.
- Look at "Actions" and select "Delete", then click submit.
- The notification will then disappear and you will not receive it anymore.
To Disable "Extensions Disabled" Messages
- Go to Extendware -> Manage Extensions -> Extendware Core -> Configure -> Messages
- Either disable the option or Set the Threshold so it only appears if there are more than X extensions are disabled.